Those who are infected with COVID-19 may have little to no symptoms. You may not know you have symptoms of COVID-19 because they are similar to a cold or flu.
Do you have any of the following new or worsening symptoms?
- Fever greater than 38° Celsius (or signs of a fever such as chills, sweats, muscle aches and lightheadedness)
- Sore throat or difficulty swallowing
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Unusual fatigue or lack of energy
- New onset of muscle aches
- Unexplained loss of appetite
- Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Runny nose or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes/conditions)
- Acute loss of sense of smell or taste